In search of a new career within the Design industry?
Check out the employment opportunities now available from IDS Naples Members.
The Striped Cabana
Full or Part Time assistant
They responsibilities would include:
- Help in the showroom
- Help with design clients
K2 Design Group & K2 Kitchens:
K2 Design Group & K2 Kitchens are expanding rapidly across the globe and are opening their doors to talented individuals to join the team!
They are looking for:
- Kitchen & Bath Designers
- Interior Designers
- Architectural Drafters
Apply to: email@example.com
Assistant Position for a Naples design firm, qualified candidates may call: (239) 776-6434
Education- College Degree, or will obtain degree
Full-time availability, Salary is based on experience.
Candidate must have the following qualities:
Excellent customer service skills with proactive follow-through, good communication abilities, and organization and math skills along with solid attention to detail.
Essential Functions/ Basic
- Assumes responsibility for efficiently handling administrative functions in support of completing the presentation/ project.
- Facilitates delivery of merchandise with vendors, to clients.
- Resolves problems with delivery with customer service.
- Checks the Confirmed Sales Report to make sure it is accurate, and communicates any problems to Interior Designer.
- Creating Client Spreadsheets & Invoices
- Obtain quotes for Furniture and Vendor Labor, etc.
- Enter Sales Orders
- Schedule Deliveries, and Installations (of Window Treatments, Broadloom, Wallpaper, Built-ins, etc.)
- Pay Invoices/ track billing
Adams Galleries is currently interviewing for the position of Gallery Director. The ideal candidate should have a background that includes strong sales skills and past experience interacting and direct involvement with the interior design industry. The position requires a good understanding and comprehension of:
- Organizational skills
- Visual merchandising
- Accounting experience not required but good with numbers and finances
- At ease communicating and interacting with clients / designers
The position requires a tradeoff of longer hours during high season in exchange for a more relaxed summer schedule. The position pays draw vs commission. We are seeking an individual who thrives on sales and prefers higher commissions versus a higher salary.
Forward resumes to: